Injured? Don’t lose any more time! Visit Bury Sports Medicine
Wednesdays 6pm - 7pm
Walk in or by appointment
Orthopaedic consultant and physiotherapist
£60 initial consultation/treatment fee
Covered by most health insurances
One place, one time, comprehensive service
Sports injury assessment
The initial fee provides an assessment and advice from an orthopaedic consultant and experienced physiotherapist.
We identify the underlying biomechanical cause of your problem and provide effective treatment and advice on management to prevent reoccurrence.
We will make an onward referral where appropriate.
Management of your injury may include
· referral for further investigations (direct access to investigations: X-rays, scans, etc)
· biomechanical gait assessment
· isokinetic muscle performance testing
· effective injury specific treatment
· exercise regimes and sports rehabilitation
· prevention of further problems
This is charged at normal rates.
· sports massage
· nutritional advice and event preparation
· prescription and fitting of splits and braces eg for ACL injury
The service is limited to sports injuries.
Prevention of injury
We can offer seminars and training on prevention and management of sporting injuries for sport clubs and associations.
Contact us for more details